Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Veteran's Day Weekend

I bought Call of Duty 4 last friday and haven't stop playing since. Reminds me really of CS, fun game indeed.We helped out one of our co-workers move on base for like a half day that Saturday and proceeded to play COD4 with my buddies. Sunday I had to fix the house a little bit, cook some chicken adobo, and watch some good ol anime. And on Veterans day I watched couple episodes at History channel about our Wake Island how they fought off the Japanese back in WWII and I finally finished Splinter CELL DA, short and sweet game btwy.

Regarding PC games there's a post at Keen and Graev and at Anyway Games talking about upcoming changes in the MMORPG genre.
I think we need changes or at least more of a variety in the MMORPG table. I'm playing console games right now I had to take a break from MMORPGs just waiting for the right moment to hop back on the role playing wagon. I might give Tabula Rasa a try though despite the reviews and even Mythos.

When I deploy this January and the circumstances permit I might bring my xbox/laptop and get an RPG game that will occupy me during my free time for a good couple of months. Mass Effect anyone?

No comments: