Wednesday, November 7, 2007

MMORPGs and Console game

Hmm.... I've been looking at these 2 games (COD4 and lego star wars) for quite awhile now and I want to get both of them but I won't(120 bucks!). I'm just thinking right now which one to rent first.

I took a break from MMORPGs after 2 years and got back on the console madness a month ago. Maybe I'll get back when friends starts playing again who knows or when a new shiny game comes out.

One thing I miss about MMORPGs is the social factor. I play with RL friends via xboxlive but other than that I usually go solo. I miss exploring, meeting people and making some good friends in the process, doing quest as a group, and sometimes just sit back and chat with guildies. I guess maybe thats why I stop playing, lots of friends quit online it isn't just the same anymore, andI don't think I had to the energy to invest my time again to find a guild and star over.

I do like my xbox360 though if only I can get more RL friends or get some of my WoW/LOTRo/Guild Wars to rock out with me in Guitar Hero 3 or just go wild and get on a Warthog and mow down some people.

No comments: