Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Another WTF?! moment

I am out of words to describe how infuriating my situation is right now. 2 weeks ago I had a “tentative” approval on my retraining on being a linguist; it means I have been selected for retraining and just waiting for a class date. So there I was feeling good, just happy to be alive. Then after 2 weeks I look up the status online and it says they don’t have any info on it. WTH?! I said to myself this either could be a really good thing or a really bad one. So I called AFPC and after 30 min of being on hold I was told that they have cancelled my retraining and that the other jobs that I have put in has also been disapproved for the reasons of being out of Quotas or no class date available, I wanted to reached thru the other end of the phone and start choking him.

I know what the word tentative means but 99% of the time that when you do get selected you just wait for a class date anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months. The other jobs that I put in for has also been denied and they also said that I couldn’t apply for retraining unless I lose my slot for my current job. On top of that this is the last month for my retraining. Wow 3 bad luck streaks in a row. Could it get any worse? I wanna stab somebody in the face with a pen right now but it will only end up getting my ass whop most likely.

Rant off/

No comments: