Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just another week.

I've been having withdrawals for not playing games as much lately. Like all day yesterday it only took 5 minutes of holding the controller and shoot couple of people and then I was ok. I want to lessen the time I spent on games by probably shaving an hour or two each night or even missing 2 nights in a row (OH GAWD).

Regarding COD4, I finally finished the game on Veteran. I'm only missing the "Your Show Sucks" Achievement. I'm going to try again tonight definitely though. Also I should get COD 2 in the mail today. I'm gonna play the game for the campaign and get couple of achievements along the way.

Meanwhile I'm trying to finish up GRAW 2 so I can send it on the mail and get Fight Night; the wife wanted to get a boxing game so she can kick my ass.

This weekend me and couple friends of mine are going snowboarding! woohoo! This is my first time doing the snowboard and am looking forward to it.

No comments: